Heritage River Motor Inn
Looking for quality Grafton accommodation? Heritage River Motor Inn is Grafton's newest motel providing family friendly accommodation. We are situated a 2 minute walk from the South Grafton CBD, close to railway station, supermarket, fast food outlets, clubs and boutique restaurants. A scenic walk can be taken to Grafton across the historic Grafton Bridge or our new Bridge on Shirley Way which crosses the majestic Clarence River.
We are family owned and operated. The motel has been designed and built by the owners who have applied great attention to detail with all quality appointments to ensure our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay whilst in Grafton.
Our motel is the most central to Grafton Railway station, which provides Countrylink coaches to Byron Bay, Ballina and surrounds. This service operates daily.
We cater for the corporate business sector as well as travelers, families, honeymoon couples, the disabled and their carers.
Each room has tea and coffee making facilities with kitchen sink, microwave, queen and single bed or queen bed only and a sofa. All rooms have wall mounted televisions, and ironing facilities. The disabled room has a queen bed and single bed to accommodate a carer and all modern regulation bathroom inclusions.
- All rooms have split system air conditioners and ceiling fans.
- We can cater for sporting groups with 2 bedroom units, the largest supporting 6 people.
- Wi Fi is available to all rooms.
- When you book with us you can enjoy a cool westerly afternoon breeze while relaxing on the verandah.
- All rooms are situated back from the road to minimize traffic noise and you will be assured a peaceful night's sleep.
- There is also free courtyard parking available for vehicles inside the grounds.